Welcome to the capital of fashion, Italian glamour and yummy food !
Feeling about going on a trip for a shopping weekend ? From fast fashion to luxury, this is your destination. Feeling about eating pizza, pasta and tiramisu ? Well there you go ! More about visiting and walking around ? Milan is full of worth seeing spots.
Yep, this city has a lot to offer.
Planning about going there? Keep reading 😉
So, in order to truly have time to visit and see as much thing as we wanted, we left on a Thursday evening to return home on a Monday morning. That way we had 3 big complete days to discover the city.
We flew by Ryanair and Easyjet departure from Bordeaux straight to Milan. Count between 50€ to 80€ round trip by plane, depending on when you want to go.
About our stay there, we decided to stay at the B&B hotel Milano San’t Ambrogio. Around 100€ a night including taxes. This Hotel is 1 km away from the center of Milan, which is really cool because you can pretty much do everything by walk.
Here are some good addresses for you, from things to visit or walk around to good food and must do shops.
– Galeria d’Italia (mostly for the architecture of the museum)
– Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II (For the architecture and luxury shopping)
– La galleria d’arte di brera
For Breakfast –
For lunch and diner –
– La fettunta (Best gnocchi I have ever ate)
– Luini (for their Panzerotti)
– Stiatelle di nona mafalda
For ice cream spot –
To have a drink –
– Bar Apperol (amazing view on Duomo)
– Ceresio 7 (amazing view on the whole city)
– Zara (just for the beauty of the shop, and well, we all looooooove zara)